Since the introduction of RTI by HMRC we have found that small businesses are struggling to cope with the additional administration that is involved in running a payroll. We can help take this away from you. With our managed payroll service we will give you: –
- Electronic provision of payslips for the employer to distribute to each employee
- Electronic provision of summary sheets
- Electronic provision of P32 information advising you how much to pay HMRC
- All starters, leavers, P45’s and P46’s
- Any amendments to payroll information such as change of employee addresses etc.
- Submission of all returns required to HMRC including RTI submissions
|No. OF WORKERS||WEEKLY||FORTNIGHTLY||MONTHLY|
|1 to 5||£11.55||£13.85||£16.15|
|6 to 10||£17.30||£20.20||£23.15|
|11 to 50||Add 86p per worker||Add £1.15 per worker||Add £1.45 per worker|
|51+||Add 58p per worker||Add 86p per worker||Add £1.15 per worker|
These charges include starters, leavers, in-year forms and year end submissions.
Cost example: –
a) 3 employees paid fortnightly – The cost is £13.85 per payment run.
b) 13 employees paid weekly – The cost is £19.88 per payment run = £17.30 for first 10 employees plus 3 extra at 86p each.
c) 60 employees paid monthly – The cost is £92.65 per payment run = £23.15 for first 10 employees plus 40 extra at £1.45 each and 10 extra at £1.15 each.
We operate our payroll bureau on a fixed fee basis depending on the frequency of the pay run and the number of employees.
For people requiring a Directors’ only payroll service, please talk to us about your requirements.
All payroll fees assume one payroll run per normal period. Any re-run of the payroll due to employer error or omission will result in an additional charge.
All fees quoted are exclusive of VAT.